Alsace: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel or accomodation in Strasbourg. It is possible to set a meeting in center town or at the train station if you prefer. Pickup is not available for single travelers; you will be provided with a meeting point.
- Discover the unique varieties of Alsatian Wine
- Drive through scenic landscapes and quaint villages
- Learn about the Alsatian winemaking process and history
- Take photos in spectacular rolling hills and vineyards
In the afternoon, drive through typical villages like Bergheim, Dambach-la-Ville and Mittelbergheim before stopping for second tasting at a picturesque winery. On the way, learn about the history of winemaking in this region from your knowledgeable guide. Complete your day with a third wine tasting session, discovering the true variety of Alsatian wines, with 7 grape varieties including Riesling and Gewurztraminer, but also the great Crémant d'Alsace - a unique sparkling wine - and Grands Crus specific to the region.
Your local tour supplier is working with approximately 15 small, family-owned, traditional wineries. The agenda and villages visited can slightly change according to the wineries visited, making every tour unique!
Return to Strasbourg around 6:00 PM.
- 3 wine-tasting sessions
- Visit Riquewihr or Ribeauvillé
- Alsace Wine Route scenic drive
- Free WiFi access onboard
- Light refreshments
- Transport in a modern, comfortable and fully equipped mini-van
- Small-group tour (7 persons maximum)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Strasbourg
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Personal insurance and expenses