Stirling Castle: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour in Spanish
- Explore what was the most important castle in medieval Scotland
- Learn how it was key in the Scottish Wars of Independence of the 14th century
- Hear about John Damian
- Explore the home of the Kinghts of the Round Table of King Arhur.
- See where Mary, Queen of Scot was crowned
It was key in the Scottish Wars of Independence of the 14th century, where heroes like William Wallace and Robert the Bruce took part. It served as a royal residence for centuries, and was the favorite for many kings. Your guide will take you inside the castle to visit the royal palace, where kings and queens once lived. This building was the first renaissance palace in Britain, and you will explore the Great Hall where feasts were held to celebrated the baptism of the future king of Scotland.
In the 16th century, John Damian was the bird-man of Stirling castle. He wanted to fly to France, but a couple of minor inconveniences deterred him from getting too far. Today, this fortress is full of history, legends, and maybe even some ghosts. In addition, the English chronicler William of Worcester identified Stirling Castle as the home of the Knights of the Round Table of King Arthur.
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Stirling Castle
- Audio guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point of the tour is inside the coffee shop "Caffe Nero", your staff will be waiting there to check you in. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The route will be adapted in order to minimize exposure to rain or snow