Stellenbosch: Guided Vineyard Hike and Wine Tasting
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your accommodation in Stellenbosch. Please be ready in the reception area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Take a guided walk through the vineyards of Banhoek Valley
- Enjoy two premium wine tastings
- Learn about wine and wine-making techniques on the cellar tour
- Savor a delicious light lunch
While walking through this beautiful landscape, you'll learn more about winemaking, the indigenous flora and fauna, and life on the estate in general. During the walk, visit two wine estates for tastings and a cellar tour before heading to the final stop for lunch.
For lunch, taste the famous chef’s selection of cheeses, antipasti and charcuterie platters (vegetarian options are also available). Sample these local delicacies while enjoying amazing views of the mountains and vineyards of the Banhoek valley. Transportation back to your hotel will be provided. The distance covered is 7- 9 km (there are variations on the route) and the level of difficulty is moderate.
- Pickup and drop-off in the Stellenbosch area
- 2 wine tastings
- Light lunch - cheese and charcuterie platter
- Additional drinks and beverages
- Any extras not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Please make sure that you dress according to the weather. Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are necessary.
• Make sure that you are healthy and fit enough to do the tour. When in doubt, please get an opinion from your medical practitioner. This is your own responsibility. The distance covered is 7- 9 km (there are variations on the route) and the level of difficulty is moderate.