St. Petersburg: Raising Drawbridges Night Boat Tour
- Watch the 2 main bridges across Neva River being raised right in front of your eyes
- Be amazed by the white night if you join between May and June
- Watch the magnificent city lights at night
Marvel at architectural ensembles, view the unique shape of the St. Petersburg skyline with a recognizable string of spires and domes and see a variety of bridges. During the cruise, see palaces and noble mansions, notable cathedrals in the city, the hand-made island of New Holland, the building of Mariinsky Theatre, the renovated Chinezelli circus, the granite walls of the Peter and Paul's Fortress and the gold-plated spire of the Peter and Paul's Cathedral.
The views you see will take your breath away. Views that are particularly fabulous from the water are the ingenious ensemble of the spit of the Basils Island, the peculiar pattern of the Summer Garden fence, the mysterious St.Michaels Castle, and the square of the seven bridges. Join this tour and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- Russian guide
- Warm covers to keep you comfy in the windy weather, heating is also available
- Seats inside or outside the boat
- Drinks or food (you are welcome to bring your own)
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
• Please consider bringing your personal headphones with a 3.5 mm jack as sometimes they may come in handy