St. Petersburg: Caviar Tasting and Nevsky Prospect Tour
- Stroll along the Nevsky Prospect and see some of the oldest city's buildings
- Sample 3 types of caviar in an elegant Art Deco bar
- Learn fascinating facts about Russian caviar
Discover interesting facts about caviar and its related food traditions, and see unique antique serving pieces and porcelain. The Russian Caviar House that owns this place is the official supplier of the Kremlin and even produces caviar for Russian astronauts. The company has its own production in an environmentally pristine region of Russia and is of the highest quality.
Taste 3 types of caviar and learn more about the ways of production and the tasting palette. The tasting will be accompanied by a glass of champagne or vodka and several appetizers, including pancakes. You may buy some Russian caviar and associated goods to surprise your relatives and friends. You are also welcome to end this express caviar course with lunch at your own expense.
- Professional guide
- 3 caviar samples and appetizers
- Glass of champagne or vodka
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips for the guide
- Wheelchair users