St Petersburg: 2-Day Tour for Cruise Ship Passengers
- See the official royal residence and the collection of paintings in the Hermitage museum
- Enjoy the panoramic city tour with photo stops and a walking tour along Nevsky prospect
- Have a stroll in the Lower garden of Peterhof and see the "Trick fountains"
- Admire the jewels of royal Easter Eggs at the Faberge Museum
- Explore the inside of the Church on the Spilled blood with its great collection of mosaics
Start your 2-day excursion with a sightseeing tour driving towards Peterhof. Stop along the way and see the best panoramic views of St Petersburg. When at Peterhof explore the lower garden which is decorated with numerous fountains.
Have lunch at a local restaurant, then return to the city and see the jewels of the Fabergé Museum. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and cathedral, the birthplace of St. Petersburg. On the way back to your ship you will visit the St. Petersburg underground, which is beautifully decorated with marble.
Begin your day with a sightseeing tour. After the tour enjoy a boat ride to see the most breathtaking views on the Neva River, pass the former royal palaces and famous drawbridges.
Visit the largest museum in the country, the Hermitage. During the tour you will admire the reception halls, the "Hanging" Garden, collections of Italian, Dutch and Flemish paintings as well as applied arts.
Have lunch at a nice cafe before visiting the Church on the Spilled Blood, which is famous for its mosaics covering its walls inside and outside. At the end of our tour you will have a stroll along the Nevsky Prospect. Visit St. Isaac's Cathedral, the second largest in the country. Your tour will end after a short drive back to your ship.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s and driver's services (Comfortable car / minivan with air-conditioning)
- Photo and video permissions at the museums
- Lunch both days
- Blanket visa
- Port fees
- Local taxes
- Head sets for groups over 5 people
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Gratuities (recommended 10% of the tour cost for the guide: and 5% of the tour cost for the driver)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Available from limited number of cruise ships staying in St. Petersburg for 2-days
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• Please advise of any food restrictions. Vegetarian option is available
• Infant meals not included
• Timing is given approximately and will be adjusted according your ship's arrival time
• Please be sure to look through voucher information for key details
• Your passport information is required at the time of your booking to issue free blanket visa for you