Melbourne: Bayside Cycling Tour with Refreshments
- Cycle through the beautiful St Kilda Botanical Gardens with its colorful flower displays
- Ride along the scenic Melbourne Bayside Cycling Trail and see an array of iconic landmarks
- Admire the brightly colored bathing boxes dating back to the 1860s
- Check out the Rain Man Fountain, run by solar power and recycled water
- View the stunning Melbourne skyline from Brighton Beach
Continue the tour to Acland Street Village, where you can get a sense of Australia's typically laid-back way of life. Pass by the famous Luna Park next, a historic beachside amusement park built in 1912 that is still open today. Enjoy a tranquil cycle along the beach’s foreshore from St Kilda to Brighton Bathing Boxes.
Arrive at the iconic Brighton Baths, and enclosed saltwater swimming facility built in 1881. Stop and wander around whilst soaking up epic views of Melbourne’s skyline. Rest your legs and grab a coffee, tea, or soft drink before hopping back in the saddle. Ride past some of the city’s impressive beachside homes before ending the tour with a well-deserved wine, beer, cider, or soft drink.
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Wine, beer, cider, or a soft drink after the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
From Flinders Street Train Station in Melbourne's CDB catch a 20-minute suburban train to Gardenvale Train Station (Sandringham line), cross Martin Street and walk down to 4 Spink St Brighton (2-minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes