St. Augustine Ghosts and Gravestones Tour
- Explore the darker side of the Nation’s Oldest City and let a Ghost Host be your guide
- Face your fears in Potter’s Wax Museum’s Chamber of Horrors
- Enter the town’s most haunted building, the Old Jail, for an up close and personal encounter
Explore the darker side of the Nation’s Oldest City and let a Ghost Host be your guide. Face your fears in Potter’s Wax Museum’s Chamber of Horrors and then enter the town’s most haunted building, the “Old Jail,” for an up close and personal encounter.
Don’t miss this frightfully fun riding tour!
You will hear stories of the haunted Huguenot & Tolomato Cemeteries. Listen as the Ghost Host details true stories of paranormal activity and tales of murder and mayhem in St. Augustine.
You won’t want to miss this Ghost Tour! It’s the only ghost tour that takes you inside two of the city’s most haunted buildings!
Voted Best Ghost Tour of Best of St. Augustine
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• Changes cannot be made within 24 hours of your tour
• The tour is rated PG-13. An adult must accompany children under the age of 12
• Comfortable shoes are recommended