Pisa & Lucca from Florence: Escorted Round-Trip by Bus
- Enjoy the wonders of two incredible Tuscan cities
- Admire the magnificent Leaning Tower and its square in Pisa
- Discover the intact walls of Lucca
- Taste a typical pastry of Lucca in a historic Café
Upon arrival in the historical town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, you will reach Piazza dei Miracoli where you can discover the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral, unrivalled masterpieces of Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th-centuries and other important monuments.
Continuing on your tour, jump aboard your bus and take the scenic drive to the elegant and refined town of Lucca. Enjoy a pleasant walk that will take you along the famous sixteenth century walls before entering the enchanting historical center where you will have the chance to admire the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical “antique dealers’ street”. This tour ends with a typical local pastry tasting in a historic downtown café - a tasty way to end your day of adventure.
- Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by comfortable air conditioned bus
- Tour Escort
- Typical Pastry tasting in Lucca
- Entrance to the monuments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 8:45 AM at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), in front of the yellow Street Sign of the local partner. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing and local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour escort service is multilingual
• It is recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes to visit museums or places of worship