Split/Trogir to Zagreb: Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes
Pickup includedYour hotel in Split, Trogir as well as from the airport or other agreed meeting point.
- Enjoy your private transfer through Croatia in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop at the gorgeous Plitvice Lakes
- Take a guided tour of a national park and see 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride over the biggest lake in national park
When you arrive at Plitvice Lakes, a place on UNESCO´s Natural and Cultural Heritage list, take a guided walk along wooden pathways. See the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls. Enjoy an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak - and a panoramic train ride. After sightseeing this wonderful place, the guide will take you to the local restaurant, where you can taste typical dishes of this area.
After lunch, you will be transferred to your final drop off location in Zagreb.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Split/Trogir (depending on option chosen)
- Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Baggage handling
- Admission to Plitvice National Park
- Tour guide
- Short boat ride
- VAT and Insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• It is recommended that you bring water and snacks
• In the spring and autumn weather can be unpredictable, so please bring umbrella or raincoat and jackets
• In the winter when the lakes are frozen, boat rides are not possible
• Pickup is available from all hotels in Split, Trogir or surrounding areas, as well as the airport