From Split: Krka Waterfalls Tour with Aquarium Ticket
- Discover the waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Relax at the travertine barrier of Skradinski Buk
- Jump into the Krka River and swim up close to the cascades
- Learn about the herbs and animal species that make the park their home
- Enjoy the magnificent views while cruising down the Krka river
- Experience the aquarium in Split
Upon arrival, get some free time to stroll the well-organized trails and wander through the lush green forests at your own pace. Hike to a small collection of renovated stone houses, workshops and other authentic buildings, including a watermill that demonstrates sustainable village life from centuries ago.
Wind your way down to the Krka River, stopping every now and again to read the educational maps and interesting information about the herbs and animal species that make the park their home. Relax under the shade of the tall trees, or sit down on the banks of the river and watch the water rush by. If you are feeling a little crazy, jump in to swim close to one of the cascades for a unique experience!
Then, say farewell to this piece of paradise and hop back on the bus. Drive back to Split via a landscape of striking beauty and pass the picturesque villages of Dalmatia. Get dropped off at your point of departure to continue your evening on your own.
- Transportation from Split to the national park and back in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour escort
- Sightseeing boat ride in the park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from select hotels only)
- Bottle of water
- Ticket for Aquarium in Split
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Departure Times: April - June 15th / September 16th - October 31st at 9:00 AM from Split, June 16th - Septebmer 15th at 9:30AM from Split. Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the logo of the local operator and staff wearing branded t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.50Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• You may want to bring your swimming costume during the summer months
• Please bring some cash for the entrance fee to Krka National Park