Capri and Anacapri Full-Day Tour
- Explore Capri
- Learn more about Anacapri
- Enjoy the sights and sounds in your free time
On arrival a mini-bus will take you to Anacapri, the highest part of the island, where you can make a visit to the famous villa of Dr. Axel Munthe whose bestselling book Story of San Michele tells of how he came to live on Capri and how he built his home on the remains of a Roman villa with its beautiful, panoramic terraced gardens. There is a chance of taking an optional chairlift up Monte Solaro or wander around the shops and relax in one of the many open-air cafes, weather permitting. Continue by minibus to Capri town where rows of chic designer shops are lined on the cobbled streets. Your guide will take you down to admire the splendid views from the colorful Augustus Gardens overlooking the Faraglioni Rocks and the Marina Piccola where Gracie Fields once lived. Next, use your free time to explore the tiny alleyways and arcades full of little shops selling local handicrafts, clothing, jewellry, shoes and Capri’s famous perfumes. A minibus will take you back to Marina Grande where you will have some time before returning by jetfoil to Sorrento.
- Professional local guide
- Bus with air-conditioning
- Hotel or dedicated meeting point pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection, and hat.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour/activity (as specified on the tour/activity description page). Please check your email or your device from 09.00 am to 2.00 pm on the day(s) prior to your tour activity to get the information concerning the pick-up time and location (hotel or dedicated meeting point).
• Please note we will always do our best to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation, but should you stay in a more remote location, or in a small street where we'll have difficulty getting to with our busses, we will let you know the closest pick-up point we can get to.