From Singapore: Guided Day Trip to Batam Island
- Enjoy the iconic views from Pa Auk Tawya monastery and meditation center
- Visit the island’s largest coffee factory and learn how to make the perfect brew
- Visit a dry food market selling typical dried Indonesian foods and various spices
- Benefit from all-inclusive guided tour with roundtrip ferry transfer and lunch
Hop on a luxury ferry from Singapore and arrive at Batam Island, where your adventure begins at the iconic Pa Auk Tawnya monastery and meditation center. You can take photos and enjoy the wonderful view that’s perfect for relaxation and meditation.
Next, drop by a dragon fruit garden to quench your thirst under the hot weather. Then, head to the iconic Barelang Bridge, a chain of six various types of bridges that connect both sides of the river. Savor a delicious Indonesian lunch afterward at the popular J7 Restaurant.
Visit Batam Island’s largest coffee factory, and learn how to make the perfect brew. Get a chance to see the process from the beginning stages until the packing of the coffee.
After, drive to the natural latex factory, where you will learn more about pillow production. Feel which pillows best suits your sleeping style to bring you quality sleep. You may purchase a product like pillows, bedsheets and other latex products.
Continue to a dry food market offering various dried Indonesian foods, such as crackers, chips, fish, and various spices. Here step inside a layer cake factory. Called “Kue Lapis” in Indonesia, layer cakes are traditional cakes which are usually enjoyed only on special celebrations.
End with some free time to do some last-minute shopping before heading back to the ferry for your return trip to Singapore.
- Indonesia lunch
- Air-conditioned coach transfers within Batam
- Round trip ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam
- Ferry taxes
- Visa fee (if required)
- Travel Insurance
Prepare for the activity
• Exchange and board the ferry to Batam Island at the Majestic Fast Ferry counter at the Harbourfront Centre in Singapore • Upon reaching Batam Ferry Center, after immigration, the tour guide will be holding a welcome sign with customer namesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
• Passengers are responsible to ensure that all travel documents and entry visa (if required) are in order prior to the departure
• Ferry seats are subject to availability