Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Take in stunning, 360-degree views of Singapore's southern precinct
- Get bird's eye views of Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more
- Visit Mount Faber Park and experience one of the oldest hilltop parks in Singapore
- Discover the most unique way to travel to Sentosa Island
Relish 360-degree views of the city's southern precinct as you soar high above the scenic highway. Fly high above the hill of Mount Faber and through a skyscraper to cross the harbor. Look for dolphins down below at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Pay a visit to the Sentosa Cable Car Museum and see the world's largest cable car cabin made out of Lego!
Access 2 cable car lines on the Singapore Cable Car network. Soar over the jungle, sand and sea on the Sentosa Line, and catch the Mount Faber Line from the mainland to Sentosa to enjoy all the attractions at your own pace on arrival. Get easy access to attractions such as the Skyline Luge, Adventureland, MegaZip and Madame Tussauds at Imbiah Lookout Station, visit Universal Studios Singapore from Merlion Station, or go to the restored gun battery at Fort Siloso from Siloso Point Station.
- 2-way cable car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line
- Spacious, wheelchair and baby stroller-friendly cabin
Prepare for the activity
Please redeem your voucher for a physical ticket at any of the counters listed below: • Harbourfront Station Ticket Counter, HarbourFront Tower 2 and 3, Harbourfront Place, Level 1, Singapore 099254 (open 08:45 AM to 09:15 PM daily) • Imbiah Lookout Ticket Counter (next to the gift shop), 50 Imbiah Road (open 08:45 AM to 09:15 PM daily) • Mount Faber Peak Station, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203 (open 08:45 AM to-09:15 PM daily)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please present your voucher at the following counters for admission to the attraction: 1) Mount Faber Station (Faber Peak Singapore) 2) HarbourFront Station 3) Sentosa Station (Imbiah Lookout)
• The Mount Faber Line of the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service from January 29 to February 4, 2020 (both dates inclusive) to facilitate maintenance works
• The Mount Faber Line cable car is expected to resume on February 5, 2020
• The Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 9:00 AM–10:00 PM (last boarding at 9:30 PM)