Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi on a 5-hour guided tour, traveling in a sharing car through the capital of the Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, the dates market, the fishing harbor, Yas Island and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Any hotel or shopping mall in Abu Dhabi, or Abu Dhabi cruise Terminal.
- Visit the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque and admire the unique architecture
- Drive past the ultramodern skyscrapers and luxury hotels along the Corniche
- Enjoy outside photo stops at the Heritage Village, Yas Island, and more
- Browse a local market filled with stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Drive along the man-made islands of Saadiyat Island and Yas Island
Explore the fast-changing landscape of Abu Dhabi on a half-day city sightseeing tour with a guide in your chosen language. You’ll visit traditional and contemporary landmarks such as the Grand Mosque and the attractions along the Corniche. Following a pick-up at your hotel in Abu Dhabi (please note pick-up from Dubai is not possible), you’ll drive to the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, considered the key site for worship in the United Arab Emirates. Marvel at the main features inside and out, such as the inner courtyard and minaret, design motifs of Naskhi, Thuluth and Kufic calligraphy and slender columns reflected in the water. Then the drive takes you back towards the Persian Gulf, as you admire the modern-day developments along the Abu Dhabi Corniche. Admire some of the world’s most ultra-modern, breathtaking skyscrapers and luxury hotels such as Emirates Palace, facing the pristine beach. Visit the traditional vegetable, dates and fish markets of Port Zayed, to the northeast of the city. Due to its strategic position in the heart of the city, Port Zayed has been instrumental in bolstering Abu Dhabi’s international trade, and plays a pivotal role in Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision 2030, the government’s drive to achieve economic diversification. The tour ends with the opportunity to take photos of Heritage Village, a reconstructed desert village.
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Sheikh Zayd Grand mosque visit
- Heritage Village and Marina Area photo stop
- Emirates Palace photo stop
- Corniche Drive Pass
- Saadiyat Island/Louvre Outside photo stop
- Yas island F1/Ferrari photo stop
- Dates Market Visit
- Mineral water
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available from Abu Dhabi only.
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or National Holidays.
- Infants may join the tour free of charge if they will not need a seat.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and cover their arms, legs and heads at all times.
- The local partner can provide an Abaya (long black dress) with a scarf for women, if needed. This must be returned at the end of the tour.
- Men must wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees.
- Tattoos must be covered.