Seattle: Cooking Class and Pike Place Market Tour
- Enjoy an interactive cooking class in a luxury kitchen studio
- Indulge in a 4-course meal made from fresh, local produce
- Learn about the best market stalls in Pike Place Market
Learn techniques to be as efficient as possible in the kitchen, all the while gaining insights into the the locally-sourced ingredients used to make your sumptuous meal. The menus are thoughtfully designed to teach new techniques and to take advantage of the seasonal bounty of the Pacific Northwest. After preparing your 4-course meal, which includes snacks, a starter, a main, and desert, you’ll sit down to dine with complimentary wine and water.
After class, you’ll head out on a brief tour through Pike Place to learn its history and meet the local vendors who supplied the food for your meal. You’ll leave the day having picked up a swathe of new skills, and with the recipes in tow, you’ll be ready to recreate the dishes at home.
- Local chef instructor
- Recipes to take home
- Discount card for vendors within Pike Place, valid for 3 days
- 4-course meal with wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages other than wine or water.
Prepare for the activity
Our group meets at SieMatic Seattle at kitchen studio located at 2030 First Ave Suite #110. There is a sign that says SieMatic but it isn't obvious. Please arrive 10 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶