Savannah: Riverboat Cruise & City Tour Combo
- Explore Savannah's best sights from two unique viewpoints
- Listen to intriguing tales and historic facts about the city's long and complex history
- Enjoy great photo opportunities featuring the historic riverfront and skyline
Afterwards, you’ll hop onto a riverboat for a 90-minute venture down the Savannah River to experience the river that was — and remains — the lifeblood of Savannah. Hear the Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then head down to Old Fort Jackson, the oldest standing brick fort in Georgia, which holds one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country.
With the city’s skyline spread before you, don’t miss out on innumerable photo-ops. If you need a snack or something to wet your whistle, pick up something from the well appointed riverboat snack shop. After the tour, you’ll cruise back to the dock, enriched by the wide range of beautiful and historical sights that Savannah has to offer. Additionally, the tour has drop-off options to suit your needs, with transportation available to Historic District hotels, City Market, or the Savannah Visitor's Center.
- 90 Minute fully-narrated History Tour
- 90 Minute cruise on the Savannah Riverboat
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center