Santorini: Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
- Visit the village of Oia
- Take amazing photos on top of a mountain
- Relax and enjoy a wine tasting session
- Customize the itinerary according to your needs
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
Begin your day of exploration with a visit to one of the island's most popular and beautiful villages, Oia. Stroll through narrow passageways, enjoy a spot of shopping in the village's fashion streets, discover the castle of Oia and let yourself be seduced by the breathtaking view.
Leaving Oia, your next stop will be Firostefani and Imerovigli, two beautiful villages connected to each other. From here you will have incredible panoramic views of the volcano, the rock of Skaros and the amazing blue dome. Take a stop at a traditional winery to taste or purchase some of Santorini’s wines, widely known around the world for their freshness and distinctive taste.
End your day with a visit to the highest point of Santorini, the mountain of prophet Elias. Keep in mind that as the tour is private the itinerary is completely flexible and can be customized to match your interests in the best way. The tour ends by getting dropped off at your initial point of pick-up, alternatively, a different location can be arranged.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel, port, airport pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Cable car tickets (for cruise ship passengers) optional
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
For Cruiseship passengers the meeting point is the exit of the cable car station in Fira town. For guests staying in Santorini a pick-up from your hotel or villa can be arranged. Airport or port pick-up is available upon requestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• For pick-ups required at your accommodation in Santorini please provide the following info at the time of booking: Hotel name and time that you would prefer to start the tour. Please advise if drop-off location is different to pick-up location