San Gimignano: Aperitif and Photoshoot in Private Tower
- Take an hour to walk around San Gimignano and Torre Chigi
- Learn about the local monuments and receive a photoshoot with your loved ones, friends or family
- Visit the private Chigi Tower with an aperitif
- Learn the history of the Chigi Tower and the Useppi Palace
Despite the age of the 13th-century tower, it still feels alive today more so than ever, and is now a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site. From the panoramic terrace, you can admire the beautiful views and taste fine wines with your fellow tour guests. The visit to the tower is a truly unique experience, and you will have the opportunity to capture these moments with a photo shoot together with a professional photographer.
The Chigi Tower dates back to 1200 A.D., from the Medieval Italian period. It has remained intact all these years, and was carefully restored, maintaining its original splendor. The excellent selection of wines produced by the Tenuta Torciano Winery will also be made available to guests, to taste and toast as you admire the incredible surrounding views. The tower’s top-floor pine terrace offers a cozy and romantic setting in which to relax for a cocktail. If you are thinking of making a proposal to the person you love, this package is perfect to capture the special moment in San Gimignano, complete with professional photos and videos.
- Walking tour
- Visit to Torre Chigi
- Pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments