San Francisco VIP Segway Tour and Alcatraz Ticket Combo
- Segway the hilly streets of San Francisco in small groups
- Segway to San Francisco's Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Cross the bay to Alcatraz Island at leisure in the afternoon
- Explore historic Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Watch the Cable Car turn around in action
- Explore North Beach and Washington Square Park at the heart of Little Italy
The combo ticket includes a fully guided tour of San Francisco’s most memorable sites, including North Beach and the San Francisco Waterfront. Navigate your way to hidden vistas for views of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 guests for a more intimate experience.
You will get a full briefing on how to operate the self-balancing vehicles, and plenty of time in areas, such as Coit Tower, Russian Hill and Fisherman's Wharf. As well as a Segway adventure, you will also be given tickets to Alcatraz Island. Make your way to Pier 33 to catch a ferry. Relax on the 10-minute ferry crossing, enjoying views of the city skyline as you sail.
Upon arrival at Alcatraz, explore the legendary prison island at leisure. Grab your complimentary audio guide, and learn more about some of the infamous residents. You are free to return to the mainland on any of the return ferries. Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge along the way.
- VIP Segway tour
- Ferry ticket and admission to Alcatraz Island
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 757 Beach Street, San Francisco CA 94109 (Segway Tour) or at Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Alcatraz Ferry). You will receive an additional voucher from the tour operator after booking with more details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
• You must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kilograms)
• Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
• You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
• Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
• Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home
• You are required to sign a liability waiver
• You must complete the Segway training and test ride
• All Alcatraz departures are the same day as your VIP Segway Tour. For example, if your VIP Segway Tour is at 9:00 AM then your Alcatraz departure will be later that afternoon
You might also like...
Product ID: 48838