Urban Adventure Quest Scavenger Hunt in San Francisco
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or little time as you need
- Traipse through San Francisco's historic center
- Use your smart phone to navigate the historic streets of San Francisco
- Play the game, see the sights and experience San Francisco in a whole new way
This is the perfect tour for groups – large or small – looking to make their way to the most well-known sites, along with some hidden gems that the city tries to keep secret. Race to be the first to finish the game, or take as much time as you need, solving clues, completing challenges and learning about local history along the way.
The adventure begins in Yerba Buena Park and takes you on a well-designed course through Union Square, Chinatown, and down to the waterfront. You’ll explore approximately 2 miles of guided walking tour and use the city’s cable cars at one point in the game. Use your smart phone as your guide and determine your own pace. Feel like stopping to grab some dim sum in Chinatown? No Problem. Want to grab an ice cream at Fisherman's Wharf? Go for it! You’re on your own schedule.
This tour is offered at a fixed group price instead of a per person pricing scale, so this is the perfect city adventure for groups who want to get the best bang for their buck.
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
Cable Car Museum
- Smart Phone Scavenger Hunt for one Team
- Smart Phone or iPad with Internet Capability
- Transportation to the starting location
- Minor extra costs limited to cable car fares
Prepare for the activity
Travel by car or public transportation to: Yerba Buena Park located between Mission and Howard, and 3rd and 4th Streets, near the Moscone Center and the Metreon. Public parking is available in the area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil & paper and, of course, a FULLY CHARGED Smart Phone.