Take to the sky and soar over San Francisco on an exhilarating helicopter tour. During the 15 to 20-minute flight, get an unbeatable perspective of San Francisco including Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, the city skyline, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a 15 to 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over the gorgeous San Francisco Bay
- Experience sweeping vistas of San Francisco's most famous landmarks
- See Alcatraz Island and prison, the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman's Wharf from hundreds of feet above the ground
- Ride in reliable, safe comfort inside a Bell Jet Helicopter
- Learn the secrets of San Francisco on a fully-narrated, guided flight
- Choose from convenient departure times
- 15-20 minute helicopter flight of San Francisco Bay
- Guided, in-flight narration
- Hotel pick-up from Union Square or Fisherman's Wharf
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to safe local weather conditions. Tour may be altered to account for seasonal fog if views are obscured.
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight.
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg) per person. All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts.
- Photo ID is required for all adults.