San Francisco: Union Square Cable Car City Tour
- See San Francisco's most famous sites with the help of a professional, local guide
- Photograph the famous Painted Ladies, explore the iconic City Hall, and step foot upon the historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Feel a part of the city as you cruise about in an open-aired and timeless classic vehicle
- Join this exclusive tour conveniently located at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
Then, travel through Golden Gate Park, the Richmond district, Sea Cliff, and down the coastline as you get ready to hop off the Cable Car at your last stop of the day, Golden Gate Bridge. Admire this engineering marvel built across San Francisco Bay during the depression opening in 1937. Step foot onto the famous suspension bridge and listen as your guide shares stories of its art deco structure. Re-board the Cable Car and head back over the Golden Gate Bridge and onward toward the Presidio.
Traverse Pacific Heights, one of San Francisco's most affluent neighborhoods, and take advantage of photo ops as you pass by the home featured in the blockbuster film Mrs. Doubtfire. Make your way through Fisherman's Wharf, and past Ghirardelli Square, home of the namesake chocolates. Next, travel down Columbus Street through North Beach, Little Italy, and onto Chinatown. The tour passes through Nob Hill en route to your starting point in Union Square. Keep your cameras ready as you won't want to miss any of the one-of-a-kind photo opportunities during this unique city tour.
- 3-hour guided tour of San Francisco aboard a motorized Cable Car
- 3 optional guided walking tours
- Separate driver and guide so you will always have your guide's full attention
- Blankets to keep you warm on your journey
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the corner of Post and Powell streets on the northwest corner of Union Square next to the red, heart shaped sculpture painted by Tony Bennett, 375 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA. Your guide will be wearing an orange jacket and holding a flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Infants 4 and under are able to ride free if they remain on the lap of an adult
You might also like...
Product ID: 211329