San Francisco: Private City Tour in a Volkswagen Bus
Pickup optionalThis option includes a custom pick up and drop-off within San Francisco. Please contact local partner to confirm your pick up.
- Discover iconic San Francisco in a private group setting of up to 7 people
- Customize your tour and enjoy a more flexible itinerary
- See sights not normally offered in a public city tour, such as Sausalito, Hawk Hill, or Berkeley
- Marvel at world-famous sights, such as the Golden Gate Bridge or get a panoramic view of San Francisco from Twin Peaks
See the remarkable Golden Gate Bridge, discover neighborhoods unique to San Francisco, and see sweeping views of the skyline from Twin Peaks. If your group prefers a more off-the-beaten-path experience, mention this to your tour guide and they will do their best to make it happen.
Along the way, learn about the history of San Francisco from your expert guide and make photo stops to capture every memorable experience. Discover little-known facts, as your tour guide shares stories about the Gold Rush, 1960s counterculture, and other interesting insights only a local guide would know. Choose from a 4-hour private tour that includes custom pick up and drop-off or choose a 3-hour private tour that does not include pick up and drop off. Enjoy beverages, light snacks, beer, and wine for both options!
- San Francisco pick up and drop-off if the 4-hour option is selected
- Beverages, beer, and wine
- Light snacks
Prepare for the activity
Pick up point at 1300 Columbus Avenue (Between Leavenworth Street & North Point Street). Stand near the white curb loading zone in front of the building under construction (Cafe de Casa is across the street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you choose the 3-hour private tour option, you will have to meet at the designated meeting location in San Francisco
• Photo stops may depend on traffic, weather, and city events