San Francisco: Bay Sailing Tour with Drinks
- Relax on a 28-passenger sailboat as you see some of the best views in the bay
- Enjoy two complementary beverages, served by your first mate
- Sail past Alcatraz and Angel Island, get up close to the Golden Gate Bridge, and enjoy panoramic views of the San Francisco Waterfront
Sail past Alcatraz and Angel Island, get a great view of the Bay Bridge, take in the beautiful green landscape of Marin and the picturesque city of Sausalito, sail parallel to the Golden Gate for some great photo opportunities, and then return to views of the San Francisco waterfront before docking again at Pier 39.
While you are out on the water, your first mate will serve you two free beverages, your choice of beer, wine, soft drinks, or water! Friendly captains and first mates will be happy to answer any questions you might have during your tour, or you can feel free to just sit back, relax, and enjoy our incredible bay.
- Full crew
- 2 drinks (choice of beer, wine, water or soft drink)
- Food (you may bring your own)
When you get there
Go to Pier 39 Dock F gate and wait until the First Mate comes and takes you to the boat. Dock F is located on the east side of Pier 39, which is the same side as the Aquarium of the Bay. Walk down between the Aquarium and Hard Rock Cafe toward the boat until you get to Dock F.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible; handicapped passengers are welcome on board, but wheelchairs cannot be brought on board the boat