San Francisco CityPASS®: Save 45% at 4 Top Attractions
- Visit 4 Top San Francisco attractions with significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy attractions such as: California Academy of Sciences and Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- Choose from either the Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Choose from either the Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
San Francisco CityPASS provides admission into:
1. California Academy of Sciences - Climb into the canopy of a butterfly-filled four-story rainforest. Come face-to-face with a colony of penguins. Explore the outer limits of the universe in a 75-foot planetarium. Decompress in front of the deepest indoor coral reef on Earth. At the Academy, you’ll get to experience nearly 40,000 of the world’s most beautiful, unusual creatures—from the heart of Golden Gate Park.
2. Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure - Complete your visit to San Francisco with Blue & Gold Fleet’s one-hour Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and past Angel Island on this fully-narrated tour offering breathtaking views.
3. The Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum
Aquarium of the Bay - Meet local inhabitants of the San Francisco Bay and surrounding watersheds at Aquarium of the Bay, located at PIER 39 next to Fisherman’s Wharf. Experience the closest thing to being underwater when you walk through glass tunnels, with close-up views of local sharks, bat rays, Spiny Lumpsuckers and Garibaldis. Don’t know what some of those are? Go find out!
The Walt Disney Family Museum - Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum in the scenic San Francisco Presidio. Find animation, innovation and inspiration through interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Explore Walt’s remarkable life story, told through his own voice, family photographs, and personal collections.
4. The Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
Exploratorium - Embrace the wild wonder at the intersection of science and art at the Exploratorium, the most experimental museum in the world. Tinker and play with more than 650 interactive exhibits and immerse yourself in San Francisco’s independent, innovative culture.
San Francisco Zoo & Gardens - San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals on 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to many animals, the Zoo offers entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including the historic steam train and carousel and uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.
- California Academy of Sciences (General Admission)
- Blue and Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise (1-hour cruise)
- Aquarium of the Bay (General Admission) OR The Walt Disney Family Museum (General Admission)
- Exploratorium (General Admission) OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens (General Admission)
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details.
-To make it easier for travelers, the San Francisco CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions.
- Ticket inclusions are subject to change