La Jolla: 1.5-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
- Learn how to stand up paddle board and watch local marine wildlife from above
- Encounter pods of dolphins, bright orange garibaldi fish, and sunbathing sea lions
- Catch some waves no matter your skill level and learn at your own pace from your experienced instructor
- Join a public tour or a private tour depending on your preference
Your experienced instructors will teach your group the basics of paddle boarding and ocean safety on land before heading into the water to paddle around and catch some waves. Throughout the lesson, your instructor will make sure you’re having fun and learning how to stand up paddle board at your own pace, while also teaching you about the unique Marine Protected Area that of the La Jolla Shores. No experience necessary, all equipment provided.
Public or private lessons are available depending on option booked.
- 90-minute stand up paddle board lesson (Public or private depending on option selected)
- All equipment
- Experienced instructor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, California 92037. Please arrive at meeting point 30 minutes prior to your departure time. Tour will depart 15 minutes prior to start time. Please note that if you miss your tour, no refunds will be given.Open in Google Maps ⟶