Sacred Valley: Ollantaytambo, Chinchero And Yucay With Lunch
Pick-up servicePassengers will be collected at their respective hotels located in Cusco Downtown. There is one departure at 08:00 AM from Monday to Sunday.
- Explore stunning Inca sites within the Sacred Valley at leisure
- Step back in time through the cobblestone streets, ruins and quaint shops of Ollantaytambo
- Marvel at the Incan architecture, rock sculptures and colorful markets of Chinchero
- Soak up the beauty of this historical and cultural Andean treasure
Then, you will be transferred to the Living Museum of Yucay, a colourful center of Andean tradition. Travel back in time to antiquity through authentic demonstrations of textile work, adobe, pottery and silverware.
Once you have fulfilled your cultural cravings, enjoy lunch and free time in the stunning village of Ollantaytambo. Visit its archaeological site, untouched since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built next to a mountain. After you have finished gazing at the majestic beauty of the valley, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Guide: English and Spanish
- Transport: Pick up will be from Cusco downtown hotels
- BTC: Boleto Turístico del Cusco
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
• Please advise the supplier of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco downtown in order to organize your transportation
• Children younger than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
You might also like...
Product ID: 212493