Board the Nehalennia, a traditional passenger ship built in 1908, and explore Rotterdam Harbor on a 2-hour cruise. Admire the many architectural highlights and harbor activities along the route, as an English-speaking guide provides expert commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, German
- Admire the architecture of bridges and buildings
- Watch the activities of container ships, cranes, and ferries
- See the best that Rotterdam Harbor has to offer
- 2-hour harbor cruise
- Commentary in English
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Look for the passenger ship "Nehalennia" between the Erasmus and Willems bridges in Rotterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.