Keukenhof Park and Flower Fields from Rotterdam
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the flower fields of Lisse
- See millions of spring flowers in bloom, when in season
- Take a guided walking tour along the footpaths of Keukenhof Park
Enter Keukenhof Park to take a guided tour of the former kitchen garden, now famous as the home of the world’s largest flower garden. Stroll along some of the 15 kilometers of footpaths, where millions of bulbs are planted each year, including tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other spring flowers of vibrant colors.
Visit the landscaped English garden, discover a Japanese country garden and admire the different floral displays and sculptures made of flowers, based on a theme that changes every year.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
10:00 AM: Spido Rotterdam: Bus parking Spido harbourcruises, Willemsplein 85, Rotterdam - 10:15 AM: Central Rotterdam: Next to central station at the tour bus stop (Conradstraat 9, Rotterdam)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.