Rome Airport Private VIP Transfer
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Rome
- Avoid the long lines for taxis at Leonardo da Vinci Airport or Ciampino Airport
- Relax in the comfort of executive class vehicles for 1-8 passengers
- Let your driver take the strain of the busy Roman roads
- Enjoy a door-to-door service from your hotel to the airport, or vice versa
Avoid the long lines for taxis or the hassle of navigating the public transportation system with heavy bags. Your VIP transfer includes professional, bilingual drivers at prices that are fixed for any destination in Rome. So, there will be no surprises on board, no hidden costs, and no trouble with an unreliable driver.
You will be welcomed on arrival and delivered direct to your hotel or address in the city center. Luxury vehicles are available for between 1 and 8 passengers for maximum comfort.
- Private transfer from or to Rome Airport
- Transportation by executive vehicle for between 1 and 8 passengers
- Bilingual driver
- Night time supplement (22:00 – 07:00) of EUR 5
Prepare for the activity
In front of Victoria's Secret's. Your driver will have a signboard with your name on it. For arrival transfers the meeting point is at the airport. This is on the left when you leave the arrival doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
• It is recommended you book the transfer from/to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport at least 12 hours before the departure of your flight
• No refunds are offered for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
• A 1-hour waiting time is included in the cost of your booking. If you are delayed by more than 1-hour, please do not leave on foot. The suppliers customer service will call you on the contact number provided. Your driver will check your flight time and re-adjust the pick-up in case of delay
• There are penalty charges for unexpected waiting times (of more than 1 hour): €25 per hour for 1 – 3 passengers and €40 per hour for 4 – 8 passengers. These charges are to be paid on board