Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel 3-Hour Night Tour
- Skip the ticket lines waiting to enter the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel, with Michelangelo's Last Judgement and Creation of Adam
- Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- Enter the famous Raphael Rooms
Admire the stunning statues and sculptures from ancient Rome, and see mosaics and crafts from imperial times. The tour is available for a limited time only, on Fridays from mid-April to the end of October.
You’ll be guided past the ticket line at the entrance and escorted inside the Vatican Museums, where you’ll visit the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the famous Raphael Rooms.
Step inside the Sistine Chapel to see The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment, 2 of Michelangelo’s masterpieces. The guided tour ends in the Sistine Chapel.
Enjoy personal attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour that’s limited to 18 people.
- All admission fees
- Professional guide
- Small group walking tour (maximum of 18 people)
- Guaranteed skip-the-ticket-line admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand (across from Burger King). Take Metro line A to the Ottaviano station. When you leave the station, take the second exit on the left and make a left turn. Pass the newsstand you see outside the Metro station and keep on walking until you reach the corner of Via Leone IV. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered; you risk refused entry if you fail to comply with this dress requirement.
• Please note that this evening tour does not include a visit to St. Peter's Basilica.
• The tour is available for a limited time only, on Fridays from mid-April to the end of October.