Spend 2 days in Rome at the Vatican and Colosseum with this priority pass. Avoid the crowds and skip the lines with an early-bird entrance ticket.
About this activity
Duration 2 days
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Skip the lines at the Vatican and the Colosseum with a 2-day prioirity pass
Explore the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Take a self-guided tour of the Vatican with a 2-day priority pass, and skip the lines at the Vatican Museums. See the famous Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and works of art such as the Pieta and the Last Judgment. Enjoy fast-track entry to St. Peter's Basilica.
On the second day, visit the monuments of ancient Rome. Head back in time to the era of gladiator games, public executions and naval battles inside the Colosseum.
Climb the Palatine Hill to the birthplace of Rome. Walk along the Via Sacra to the Roman Forum, once the social, political, economic and religious center of Rome.
Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Skip-the-line ticket for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
• Note that entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is only permitted to visitors dressed appropriately (shoulders and knees must be covered and no hats are allowed)
• No photography or filming is permitted in the Sistine Chapel
• You must deposit suitcases, large backpacks, and umbrellas in the cloakroom
• Students aged 18-25 years must have their international student ID cards with them on the day of the visit
• Please be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum
• Liquids are not allowed inside the attractions
• Be sure to bring a valid ID