Vatican Museums, Sistine & St Peter: Skip-the-Line Tour
- Be guided by a professional through Papal treasures of the Vatican Museums with entry through a privileged door
- Join a group of 35 people maximum
- Learn about the Sistine Chapel and admire it's 'Creation of Adam'
- See the Raphael Rooms and learn about the School of Athens
With exclusive skip-the-line access through the Vatican Museums partners' entrance, save the long wait in the lines that usually form outside one of the world’s most popular attractions.
Considered one of the most important places in the history of human civilization, start your tour at the museum to see the important collections of art that various popes have acquired throughout the centuries.
Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterwork in the Sistine Chapel.
- Vatican Museums entrance ticket
- Priority entrance for Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Group guided tour
- Exclusive partner entrance access
- Official Vatican Museum headset
- Visit to Raphael Rooms (morning tours only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- St. Peter's Dome
- Tombs of the Popes
Prepare for the activity
Piazza del Risorgimento, in the middle of the square in front of Bar L'Ottagono. Look out for the team wearing pink a 'I love Rome' uniform. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Latecomers cannot be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• In high season the time allowed inside the Sistine Chapel could be limited by the Vatican Museums security staff.
• This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed.
• No umbrellas, trolleys, baby strollers, large bags or tripods will be allowed into the Museums.
• Important: in case of religious events and on Wednesday tours the visit to Saint Peter's Basilica will be replaced with a visit to the Vatican Library.
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events. In this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.