This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
Discover one of the most beautiful sites in the world on this fantastic 3-hour tour of the Vatican with skip-the-line access. Explore the Vatican Museums, the exquisite Sistine Chapel and the dramatic St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Skip the line
Save up to 2-3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select participants, date and language:
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this guided tour
Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more
Take a 3-hour tour of one of the holiest sites in Christendom on this guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums. This exceptional tour includes, among other galleries of the Vatican corridors, a tour of the Pine Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps, Candelabra Gallery, Pio Clementino's Rooms, the Tapestry Gallery, Raphael Rooms (only during the early morning tours) and a comprehensive visit of the Sistine Chapel.
Vatican City is one of the most interesting and beautiful sites in the world; your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture and politics of the Vatican.
The walking tour goes beyond the gold, pomp and stateliness, revealing a history filled with dark tales of deceit and lust. Get a taste of it all as you uncover the nitty-gritty and the high and mighty, the dirty politics and the ethereal beauty of this most remarkable of Renaissance creations. A world of discovery awaits you.
Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
Skip-the-line access to the Sistine Chapel
Access to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included)
• St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 08:00-12:00, December 24 and 31
• During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums
• On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
• The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees. You may be refused entry if not compliant
• Regrettably this tour is not wheelchair-accessible