Exclusive Vatican Tour: Museums After Sunset
- Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel after official closing times
- Benefit from the intimacy of small groups no larger than 20 people
- Avoid the crowds and the heat of the daytime and experience the Museums during this rare opportunity after sunset.
The tour group size is limited to just 20 persons and the price is all-inclusive of the tour, entrance tickets and reservation fees. The tours are conducted only on select nights - every Friday during April, May, June, September and October.
Your expert English-speaking guide will enhance your experience at the Sistine Chapel and the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums. You’ll visit the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, as well as the Hall of Maps, the Octagonal Court, and Raphael’s Rooms.
- Small group tour (no more than 20 persons)
- English-speaking tour guide
- After-hours entrance to the Museums
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to better hear the guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the bottom of the steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest Metro stop is Line A (Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani). Arriving from Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani Metro A Station: Exit the turnstiles and walk straight to the back end of the station and go to the left side exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
• Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
• Please note that it is not possible to use credit or debit cards within the Vatican City. It is recommended to bring enough cash to spend on souvenirs and personal expenses.