This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, and skip the lines to enter the popular attractions with an expert guide. Learn about the Roman Empire, see the tomb of Julius Caesar, and stop at the Via Sacra.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Skip the long lines to see the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill in Rome
Learn the history of ancient Rome and its most famous emperors
Walk in the footsteps of Roman citizens and see the Via Sacra
Visit the tomb of Julius Caesar
Join a group of 30 people maximum
Avoid the long lines outside of some of Rome’s most popular ancient attractions and get skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
The tour is led by professional guides who will explain the history of Rome and introduce you to some of the most notorious Roman emperors.
Included with your privileged priority entrance to the archaeological areas are headsets that will help you to hear your guide better. You will visit one of the most famous monuments in the world at the Colosseum, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Imagine the gladiatorial fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena.
You will also go to Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus, it is the centermost of the 7 hills of Rome.
Hear about the legends and history of Eternal Rome and stop on the Via Sacra to learn how everyday Roman citizens used to live. You will also visit the tomb of the emperor Julius Caesar, and explore the ruins of the Roman Forum, center of all Roman government and public life.
Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Colosseum
• Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• When a tour group is bilingual, you are provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages
• If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
• It is not possible to accommodate late arrivals
• For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences