Rome: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Evening Tour
- Explore the Vatican City in the after hours
- Enjoy priority acccess and leave the crowds behind
- Marvel at the incredible art work of the Sistine Chapel
The work of history's most celebrated artists, Leornardo da Vinci, Raphael, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, decorate the museum walls, which stretch over 7 kilometers and fill 2,000 rooms. With so many important things to see, the Vatican Museum can be an overwhelming place to visit alone.
You can simply allow your licensed guide to navigate you through the 2nd-largest museum in the world on a 2-hour guided tour that concludes in Michelangelo's masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel. The evening atmosphere is very tranquil and intimate in contrast to the daytime crowds, leaving you with a unique experience that most visitors to Rome never knew existed.
- All entry fees
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the bottom of the staircase at the corner of Caffe Vatican (Viale Vaticano 100) • Your guide(s) will be easy to spot, they will be wearing purple 'Crown Tours' t-shirts • Please bare in mind that you are required to arrive at least 15-minutes prior to the activity, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
• Please respect the Vatican's dress code
• There is unfortunately no suitcase storage space available