This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
See all the most important sights of the Vatican City with a guide in your chosen language. Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica to spend more time gazing at masterpieces of art.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Explore the vast galleries of the Vatican Museums with a guide in your chosen language
Discover Michelangelo's masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel
Skip the long lines to enter St. Peter's Basilica
Take a guided tour of the extensive papal collection of statues, artifacts and paintings by some of the world’s most distinguished artists in the endless corridors of the Vatican Museums.
Get access to the pope's private apartments in the Raphael Rooms (available only during the 8.30 AM tour), see work by historic cartographers in the Gallery of the Maps, admire the Gallery of the Candelabras and more. Enter the Sistine Chapel and contemplate the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece. Then, experience the magnificent interior of St. Peter’s Basilica, where highlights include Bernini's high altar and the stunning "La Pieta" by Michelangelo.
Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums
Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Sistine Chapel
Skip-the-line entrance ticket to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to the dome not included)
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Recharging station for your mobile devices
What’s Not Included
Entrance ticket to the dome of St. Peter's Basilica
• Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter and other religious holidays, on December 25 and 31, and every Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums
• On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• There is a strict dress code to visit the attractions of the Vatican, and shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply
• Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that there is free entry on September 27 (World Tourism Day). All prices displayed for that date reflect this discount but include entry fees on other days
• The Raphael Rooms are only available on the 8:30 AM English and German tours, at 9:30 AM on the Spanish tour and at 10:00 AM on the French tour