Rome: Instagram Highlights Photo Tour
- Enjoy the city before the crowds wake up
- Take professional photos with the help of 360-degree camera lenses
- Embark on an informative walking tour with a professional guide
- Capture both the most iconic sites of the city and its off-the-beaten-path gems
- Enjoy an Italian breakfast in one of the best cafes of Rome
Admire the Spanish Steps, get the perfect shot of Castel Sant'Angelo, and marvel at the stunning Colosseum, just to name a few. Live "la dolce vita" in front of the Trevi Fountain and stop for a moment to enjoy an Italian breakfast. Feel like a Roman as you sip Italy's famous coffee in one of the city's favorite cafes.
Take the chance to use the 360-degree camera to capture the day's memories in a unique way and impress your friends with stunning photos. Lose yourself in the beauty of the Eternal City as you wander through its most iconic sites as well as off-the-beaten-path gems, unknown to most tourists.
Give value to your limited time and explore most of Rome in just four hours, saving your afternoon for other exciting plans. Alternatively, choose one of the options which include skip-the-line entry into the Colosseum and/or a guided tour of this most-visited monument in the world.
- Live professional guide
- Italian breakfast (coffee, croissant, water bottle)
- Use of 360-degree camera lens
- Use of power-bank to charge your device
- Colosseum skip-the-line entry and/or tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Castel Sant'Angelo entry
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the fountain in the middle of Piazza del Popolo (Fontana dei Leoni). Look for a yellow sign with the name of the local partner, TOURIKS, on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour does not enter the Colosseum unless you choose the option with the Colosseum entrance/tour included.
• This tour does not enter Castel Sant'Angelo.
• This tour will enter the Pantheon.