Rome: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Explore Rome at your own pace by comfortable trekking bike
- See the sights you want to see, from the ruins of Ancient Rome to Romanesque squares
- Create your own itinerary, including the cobbled streets of the Appian Way
- Travel up some of the "7 Hills of Rome" for panoramic views
- Go to St. Peter's Square and admire the dome of St. Peter's
- Stop to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
Pick-up your trekking bike close to the Colosseum, then pedal off to explore Rome according to your interests. The bikes even feature front suspension and increased tires for comfort and safety on the cobblestone streets and rough terrain of the Appia Antica. Head to busy Piazza Venezia, cycling through the Imperial Forum along the way. Pass the Quirinale (Quirinal Palace), official seat of the Italian President. Throw a coin in the baroque Trevi Fountain.
Admire the graceful Spanish Steps leading up to Piazza Trinità dei Monti and the Trinità dei Monti church. Ride through the old medieval market of Campo de' Fiori. Cross the River Tiber to the Trastevere. Marvel at the dome of St. Peter’s and see the imposing Castel Sant'Angelo.
Depart the city center and travel along the Appian Way. See the ruins of the Circus of Maxentius and the network of overhead channels in Aqueducts Park. Cycle in the rustic beauty of Caffarella Park, and much more.
- Quality trekking bike
- Chain lock
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
• Please ensure that you bring an identification document for each participant
• Bike rental is available rain or shine so please dress appropriately
• All bikes are equipped with a handlebar bag