Rome: Early Entry to the Vatican & The Sistine Chapel
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public to see the chapel at its best
- Spend 3-hours exploring of the Vatican Museums seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access at the Vatican Museums & St Peter’s Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica
When you’ve covered the museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the ticket lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour long tour of the immense basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous baldachin altar. Afterwards you’re free to explore St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
Traveling in a small group with an expert local guide and with headsets for every guest, you’ll never have to worry about losing your group or missing an interesting piece of information - and there is a lot of interesting information. The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica have never been more accessible.
- Skip-the-ticket-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Until February 29, 2020, groups are a maximum of 14 people
- From March 1, 2020, groups are of maximum 16 people
- Expert 5 star tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
At the Green Bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. Meeting Point Directions: meet just outside the Green Bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/ cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to the tram stop number 19. The closest metro/ underground stop is Ottaviano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
• Clients are advised that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations/festivities. If this occurs during your visit, you will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. Refunds cannot be provided in such a case.
• Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit (particularly for guests with reduced-price tickets due to age).
• Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and other items must be left at the cloakroom.