Rome: 3-Hour Private Historical Highlights Walking Tour
- Enter the ancient Roman-era temple of the Pantheon
- See the main sights of the Eternal City, such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to guarantee you will return to Rome, according to legend
Walk towards the ancient Pantheon and pass the remains of the Temple of Hadrian and the Church of St. Ignatius on your way. Then, enter the best-preserved temple of Ancient Rome on arrival to see the tombs of Raphael, Queen Margherita and King Victor Emmanuel II.
Visit Rome's first university and the Senate House on the way to Piazza Navona, built by the emperor Domitian and adorned with beautiful fountains by Bernini. Discover the city's best gelaterias, cafés, restaurants and shops along the way.
- Private walking tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Food or drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because a moderate amount of walking is involved