Skip the lines and enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive. Enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces with a pre-recorded audio-guide program in your language. Take home a DVD that features a full description of Vatican City.
Enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without waiting in line
Explore the museums at your own pace
Choose to upgrade and get a live English-speaking tour guide
Join a group of maximum 35 people
Don’t miss this chance to enter the Sistine Chapel as a VIP. If you hate crowds and you'd like to admire Michelangelo's masterpiece in peace and quiet, this is the perfect choice for you!
Privileged access to the Sistine Chapel means that you enter before the general public. Admire Michelangelo’s masterpiece with just a few other lucky people!
With the aid of your complimentary map of the Museums and your extensive pre-recorded audio-guide selections you can explore the Vatican Museums at your pace, for the day. This special ticket also includes the DVD Art and Faith with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
This early booking option lets you enter and visit the Museums in a relaxing way and means that you'll have the rest of the day to spend in the City.
Priority admission ticket
Map of the Vatican Museums
Upgraded option includes live, English-speaking tour guide. This option also covers St. Peter's Basilica
What’s Not Included
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Live tour guide (option without professional guide)
Souvenir DVD with the tour if you purchase the tour with an official guide
Audio guide (can be booked as an option)
When you get there
Meet the ticket representative on the steps near Caffè Vaticano at Viale Vaticano 100, across from the Vatican Museums entrance.
• Please dress appropriately: ensure shoulders, arms and legs are covered and remove any hats before entering
• The cloakroom staff will accept visitors’ bags and personal belongings (irrespective of the form, material, or dimension of the object), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas
• The following must be left in the cloakroom: suitcases; backpacks and containers with dimensions larger than 40 x 35 x 15 centimeters; bags and packs that are large (small-sized bags that are carried on the shoulder, and don't jut out more than 15 cm from the body are allowed); any umbrella with a spike tip, and umbrellas of medium and large size; walking sticks (except those required by disabled visitors); tripods for cameras and video cameras; and signage of any kind
• The tour with audio guide ends at your convenience or at closing time. The tour with official guide ends in St. Peter's Square at 09:45 approximately
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible