Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket: Early Access
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without waiting in line
- Explore the museums at your own pace
- Join a group of maximum 35 people
Privileged access to the Sistine Chapel means that you enter before the general public. Admire Michelangelo’s masterpiece with just a few other lucky people!
With the aid of your complimentary map of the Museums and your extensive pre-recorded audio-guide selections you can explore the Vatican Museums at your pace, for the day. This special ticket also includes the DVD Art and Faith with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
This early booking option lets you enter and visit the Museums in a relaxing way and means that you'll have the rest of the day to spend in the City.
- Priority admission ticket
- Map of the Vatican Museums
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Live tour guide (option without professional guide)
- Audio guide (can be booked as an option)
When you get there
Please meet the tour assistants (all wearing pink T-shirts) near Caffè Vaticano at Viale Vaticano 100, opposite the Vatican Museums entrance, 15 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cloakroom staff will accept visitors’ bags and personal belongings (irrespective of the form, material, or dimension of the object), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas
• The following must be left in the cloakroom: suitcases; backpacks and containers with dimensions larger than 40 x 35 x 15 centimeters; bags and packs that are large (small-sized bags that are carried on the shoulder, and don't jut out more than 15 cm from the body are allowed); any umbrella with a spike tip, and umbrellas of medium and large size; walking sticks (except those required by disabled visitors); tripods for cameras and video cameras; and signage of any kind
• The tour with audio guide ends at your convenience or at closing time
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible