This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
Get into the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum in central Rome through the fast track entrance with a combined package. Enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace. Marvel at the remains of some of the greatest monuments of the Roman Republic.
About this activity
Valid 2 days
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
This activity is non-refundable
Select date and participants:
Journey back to Ancient Rome with tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
Enjoy fast track entry at your selected time to the Colosseum
Receive a downloadable map of Imperial Rome to help you explore the sites
Skip the long queue for the ticket line and go straight to the fast track entrance for security checks. After entering the Colosseum at your allotted time, relive the stories of emperors and gladiators. Begun under the emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and completed by his son Titus in 80 AD, the Colosseum was the largest amphitheater ever built.
Imagine the ferocious fights between man and beast, as you stand in the elliptical arena, comprised of 4 levels, and once able to seat up to 73,000 spectators.
Your ticket also includes one entry to the Palatine Hill, a must-see sight for all those visiting the “Eternal City.” According to ancient tradition, this is the spot where Rome was born. Look down at the ruins of temples in the Imperial Forum, center of all political, social, and economic life in the city during the Roman Republic.
Experience the most ancient parts of Rome from the most significant of its “Seven Hills.”
Combined package with fast-track entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum
Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (1 entrance to each, valid for 2 consecutive days including the day you visit the Colosseum)
Booking and handling fee
Downloadable map of Imperial Rome
What’s Not Included
Fast track entry at Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
When you get there
Go directly to the Colosseum's Fast Track Ticket Holders counter, where you will scan your mobile voucher.
• Under 18s accompanied by an adult with a ticket are still able to skip the line, but must pay €2 in cash at the ticket booth and present a document to show that they are under 18
• Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
• Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum
• You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
• This ticket allows you to enter each attraction once
• The time booked is valid for the Colosseum. The ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days, and you can visit the other attractions - Roman Forum and Palatine Hill - either on the same day or the next (there is no fast track entrance for these 2 attractions)
• Please note the seasonal opening hours of the attractions and take this into account if you are selecting an admission time in the evening, so as to have enough time for your visit