Best of the Vatican 3-Hour Small Group Tour
- Discover the highlights of the Vatican City with a licensed guide
- Marvel at masterpieces of art in the Vatican Museums
- Save time with skip-the-ticket-line entry
Benefit from your guide's expert knowledge and learn the history of the Vatican City. Hear about hidden meanings behind the precious art and more. Then, marvel at Michelangelo's miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Continue to St. Peter's Basilica through a reserved passageway and choose to remain in the basilica to explore on your own or leave with your guide.
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Headsets for groups of more than 6 participants
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking difficulties.
• You must bring your passport or ID.
• You must cover your knees and shoulders in order to enter the Vatican and you risk being refused entry if you do not follow the dress code.
• St. Peter's Basilica is subject to closure by the Vatican without notice for religious functions and if this occurs you will spend longer in another part of the Vatican City with your guide.
• There is a maximum number of 24 people for this tour.
• It is recommended to dress for the weather because this tour operates in all weather conditions.
• You can bring normal sized bags but large backpacks are not permitted.