Colosseum: Gladiator Arena Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines and enter the Colosseum without delay
- Tour the iconic amphitheater with a professional guide
- Explore the extraordinary and normally restricted gladiator areas
Learn the history behind this magnificent monument and all that surrounds it. The iconic structure was built as a gift to the Roman citizens, to stage various forms of entertainment and to showcase Roman engineering techniques to the rest of the world.
The Colosseum featured over 80 entrances and could accommodate around 50,000 spectators. When the Colosseum was in active use, festivals as well as games could last up to 100 days.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed skip-the-line access
- Recommended gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point will be at the upper-level exit of the Colosseum Metro Station in Largo Gaetana Agnesi. As you exit, you will find your guide on your left wearing a purple shirt with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• No suitcase compartment available