Rio de Janeiro: 30 or 60-Minute Highlights Helicopter Tour
- Experience travel VIP-style above Rio's major attractions
- Take photos of Rio de Janeiro from angles that only a few experience
- Share romantic and breathtaking views with your loved one
The captain will take you along the shoreline over Rio’s fabulous beaches of Barra da Tijuca, Joatinga, São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Next, you’ll see highlights of the city, which include Sugarloaf Mountain and the impressive Christ the Redeemer statue, standing atop Corcovado Mountain. Enjoy plenty of opportunities to take unique photos while hovering in the sky.
Alternatively, upgrade your tour to the 60-minute tour which is the same as the 30-minute tour but also includes flying over the Modern Museum of Art of Niterói, Santos Dumont Airport, Downtown Rio, Maracanã Stadium, Tijuca Forest, and more. Book your flight during the day, at sunset or in the evening up until 8 PM.
- 30 or 60-minute helicopter tour over Rio de Janeiro (depending on option chosen)
- Transfers (unless purchased separately)
Prepare for the activity
Av. Ayrton Senna, 2541 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22775-002, Brazil. Once you arrive at Jacarepagua Airport (Avenida Airton Senna 2541), ask for Hangar #14 on D2 street, the office is inside. Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Personal weight limit of 120 kilograms