Richmond: Arts District Walking Food Tour
- Explore the great restaurants of the Arts District
- Learn about the history of Richmond's most diverse neighborhood
- Meet the chefs and owners behind these establishments
Joining this tour means exploring the Arts District as an insider. You will sample delicious food and snacks from 5-6 different restaurants, cafes, and shops, possibly including truly authentic southern cuisine, mouth-watering Mediterranean fare, unique ice cream, and more!
You’ll meet chefs and business owners and discover their passion for their craft. You’ll hear the stories that make this one of Richmond’s most defining neighborhoods, but most of all, you'll have fun doing it!
- A guided tour
- Enough food for a full meal
- Alcoholic beverages
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point will be in Richmond's Art District. The local partner will provide exact details 48 hours prior to the date of your tour. An approximate location is shown on the map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The meeting point will be sent by the local partner 48 hours prior to the date of your tour