Reykjavik: Whales of Iceland Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- See 23 life-size models of whales at the Whales of Iceland Exhibition
- Play with interactive displays to learn more about the minke whale
- Enjoy our audioguide, available in more than 12 languages and daily screenings of Sonic Sea at 11 AM and 3 PM
- Take a virtual reality swim with the whales
- Visit the Fin Whale Room to learn more about the threats - and their solutions - that marine mammals face today
Take a leisurely 20-minute walk - or short drive - from the heart of Reykjavík to the harbor. Upon arrival at the Whales of Iceland Exhibition, play with interactive displays and read detailed information about 23 species of aquatic mammals. Marvel at the leviathan of the sea at a display of a blue whale that stretches nearly the length of a basketball court. Learn more about the narwhal, the “Unicorn of the Sea” and see the “horn” or “tusk” that is actually an elongated tooth. Stroll among the displays of beluga, humpback, minke, and killer whales.
Absorb in-depth information about the marine mammals around Iceland with an audio guide. Visit the Fin Whale Room to learn more about the threats that whales face and what we can do to resolve them. Be sure to watch a screening of the film Sonic Sea, shown daily at 11 AM and 3 PM. All ticket holders are welcome to join the daily guided tours in English at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM. On your way out, stop by the Whale Cafe for a drink and a snack beneath the whales.
- Entry to the Whales of Iceland Exhibition
- Use of audio guide - available in more than 12 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- Activity sheets available for children - please ask at our front desk
- Free parking
- Food and drinks, available for purchase on-site
- Hotel transfers